Let's work together to make this year's COVID-Christmas one to remember for the right reasons...
Access a planning portal with weekly tips on preparing for Christmas that will take away the frazzle and frustration, leaving only the dazzle and delights!
And if you start using the planner only a few weeks out, that’s okay – you will have access to any material you’ve missed, and you keep access for a whole year.
I’m known in the family as the Christmas expert, and I learnt from the best (my mother). I use all her tips – with a few of my own, honed after doing years of themed events – to have a stress-free Christmas, year after year. You can achieve this too…
- Make the most of what businesses offer (sales, coupons, loyalty plans, Christmas clubs)
- Save on time (literally, what to do when, how to do things in advance)
- Gifts that really have meaning! (And they don’t always have big price-tags. Some may cost you nothing in terms of dollars, yet be priceless for the recipient)
- Easy food preparation, storage, and keep-it-simple approaches to a wonderful meal without tying yourself (or anyone else), to the kitchen.
- Traditional options and completely different ideas to try.
- Some great DIY things to try – even if you’re not crafty or handy.
And much more!
Are you on board? Once a week a new Christmas tip/hack/project will go into the members’ portal. You don’t have to use them all – just the ones that suit your circumstances.
And, just in case we still have restrictions, there will be COVID-safe options and suggestions.
Join for only $21 AUD for 21 instalments of Christmas Countdown tips and tricks.