Practical Pathways to Peace
For You... Self~Care & Balance
In today’s world, in spite of the many technologies available to (supposedly), make our lives more stream-lined and give us more time, we often find the exact opposite.
We may find we are:
- Stressed – at home and at work.
- Suffering from decision fatigue – unable to decide which of the million tasks demanding attention to tackle first – and therefore, tackling none.
- Feeling guilty – home life impacted by work obligations and vice versa.
- Responding to others with anger and frustration – not because of them, but because of our own overwhelm.
Practical Pathways to Peace offers a structured approach and several tools to help you feel more in control, and certainly less stressed about what you can’t control!
Following this path you will learn:
- Practical task management techniques with written guides and tips to download and start using immediately.
- Methods to reduce stress effectively – the lengthiest taking only about 20 minutes of your time, and the shortest, about 60 seconds.
- Home “hacks” – tips on managing the tasks at home that help you feel organised and free up some time.
- Relaxation and activity tips – which options to choose and when (with a quiz to help determine which ones are right for you).
- Fortnighly small group sessions (only 5 participants in the course at any one time), using Zoom, to keep you motivated, clarify actions, and to offer tailored support.
While you do this course over 6 weeks, you will be able to download materials and return to online session replays for 12 months.
And for a limited time, you get the entire course for half price! That’s only $299.00 AUD. Places are limited to five participants to ensure adequate time for me to properly support you.