Pathways to Peace
For You... Self~Care & Balance
In today’s world, in spite of the many technologies available to (supposedly), make our lives more stream-lined and give us more time, we often find the exact opposite.
We may find we are:
- Stressed – at home and at work.
- Suffering from decision fatigue – unable to decide which of the million tasks demanding attention to tackle first – and therefore, tackling none.
- Feeling guilty – home life impacted by work obligations and vice versa.
- Responding to others with anger and frustration – not because of them, but because of our own overwhelm.
Pathways to Peace offers a structured approach and several tools to help you feel more in control, and certainly less stressed about what you can’t control!
Following this path you will learn:
- Practical task management techniques with written guides and tips to download and start using immediately.
- Methods to reduce stress effectively – the lengthiest taking only about 20 minutes of your time, and the shortest, about 60 seconds.
- Home “hacks” – tips on managing the tasks at home that help you feel organised and free up some time.
- Relaxation and activity tips – which options to choose and when (with a quiz to help determine which ones are right for you).
- Weekly small group sessions (only 5 participants in the course at any one time), using Zoom or Skype, to keep you motivated, clarify actions, and to offer tailored support.
While you do this course over 6 weeks, you will be able to download materials and return to online session replays for 12 months.
If you’re in the first intake, you get the entire course for half price! That’s only $197.00 AUD. Places are limited to five participants to ensure adequate time for me to properly support you.